SHOP BY GEOGRAPHY
ON MY MIND (BLOG)
Search this Site
|Menswear . . .
»Business Dress & Formal
Casual [Back to Top]
- All American Clothing (Arcanum, OH): retailer of American-made and Union-made clothing, including jeans, slacks, shirts, and outerwear
- All Seasons Uniforms: sportswear, career, corporate casual,and outerwear by Camber, Edwards, Sportsmaster and more
- AST Sportswear (Anaheim, CA): manufacturer of Bayside tees, long and short-sleeved, some of the best quality I have found. Available from Clothing Warehouse
- Bamboosa (Andrews, SC): men's and women's clothing made from a bamboo/cotton blend fabric, plus bamboo soap and other fun items
- BedHead PJs (Los Angeles, CA): luxury cotton pj's, robes, and loungewear for men and women, all made in USA.
- Blue jeans and other denim products have their own page
- Bills Khakis (Reading PA): quality khaki pants, shorts, and shirts. Original khaki's are made in USA, other products are cut and sewn in USA from imported fabrics.
- Brand of the Free (Springfield, VA): organic cotton, decorated tees for men and women
- Camber USA (Norristown, PA): thermal-lined heavy duty sweatshirts, available from Goldman Brothers
- Columbiaknit, Inc. (Portland, OR): rugby shirts, cobble cloth, mock turtles and more for the entire family
- David Morgan Bothell, WA): retailer of men's outdoor wear by Filson, as well as hats, belts, and more (keywords "made in USA")
- Diamond Apparel (Advance, NC): quality golf polo shirts for men and women, made in USA from American-grown Supima cotton
- Earth Creations (Bessemer, AL): short and long-sleeved tees of cotton and organic cotton, dyed with natural clays in beautiful muted colors of the earth, with eco designs
- FlagClothes.com: American patriotic clothing and gifts
- Freemans Sporting Club (New York, NY): handmade men's apparel, including shirts, trousers, and jackets; according to the website all are made within 10 miles of their New York stores
- Goodwear USA (Essex, MA): American-made apparel brand, including polos, tees, and henleys of fleece, performance, organic cotton/bamboo, and yarn-died fabrics
- Groceries Apparel (Los Angeles, CA): garment-dyed apparel (tees, tanks, long sleeves and bottoms) made from organic cotton/hemp or recycled poly materials. Soft basics, great for layering.
- Kellsport Industries (Fall River, MA): heavy and mid-weight sweatshirts and sweatpants (blank or embroidered with your logo), and Wek Twill Fleece casual wear garment-died in a dozen colors
- Lifewear Inc. (Pottstown, PA): union-made tees (short and long sleeved), turtlenecks, mocks, and sweatshirts for men, women, and kids
- Pendleton Woolen Mills (Pendleton, OR): men's woolen shirts and jackets, rugged, warm and always in style. Shirts are imported, but made from woolen cloth woven in Pendleton.
- Pointer Brand denim jackets and jeans, carpenter pants, coveralls, and shorts for men, women, and kids, made in TN
- Protexall (Greenville, IL): Union, American-made company uniforms and workwear
- Royal Apparel (Hauppauge, NY): cotton and organic cotton men's tees, sweatshirts, thermals and rib tanks
- Schaefer Outfitter (Mesilla Park, NM): western ranchwear, including vests, shirts and dungarees. All made in USA.
- School House (Durham, NC): American-made collegiate apparel, including scarves, sweaters, fleece and tees. Currently featuring Harvard, Stanford, UNC, Wisconsin and Yale, plus School House logo apparel. More schools coming soon!
- SOS From Texas: organic cotton tees and night shirts, made in North Carolina from organic cotton grown on a family farm in Texas
- Sovereign Manufacturing Co. (Allentown, PA): casual men's clothing, including tees, tanks, hoodies, and sweats. Available from Big and Tall World
- Swami Sportswear (Temecula, CA): sweat pants, pants and shorts for men and women, all made in USA
- Todd Shelton (Jersey City, NJ): men's dress shirts, trousers, jeans and vests. Offering in-between sizes for better fit. Made in USA from American and imported fabrics.
- Turner Originals (Bowling Green, KY): short sleeve pocket tees in big and tall sizes, 2X and up. Cotton knit in 18 different colors, plain or with American Wildlife screenprints
- The Union Shop: a full line of shirts, sweatshirts, and outwear, plus hard-to-find Cotton Cashmere and acrylic sweaters by Andrew Rohan, customized at your request
- UESAY (Owosso, MI): tee-shirts with screen print logos, made in USA with American-grown cotton, in a soft palette of chocolate browns, grays, and black.
- Wave Shoppe (San Diego, CA): mens and womens Hawaiian shirts of cotton, poly/cotton, or rayon, made in San Diego
All American Clothing
WEK Weekend Shirts
Business Dress & Formal [Back to Top]
- Anderson-Little Blazers (Tamarac, FL): the iconic New England Classic Blue Blazer is back, once again made in USA! (Family members have regained ownership of the brand, started production in Florida, and will sell factory-direct.)
- Andrew Rohan Sweaters (Larchmont, NY): "business casual" sweaters of acrylic and cotton, perfect for the office, or anywhere else you want that certain look. (Polyester and wool blend styles now made in China.). Available, with or without embroidered logo, from The Union Shop
- Blazer Depot (Pittsburgh, PA): Madison Blazers for men and women, in polyester or poly/wool blend, made by Saxon Uniform. Although Saxon usually sells wholesale, this site allows single purchases with a $5 surcharge. (Other products imported).
- Gitman Bro.s (Ashland, PA): classic pinpoint and oxford shirts, lots of fabric choices and button-down or spread collars, all made in USA. Available from Dann Men's Clothing (this retailer also carries US-made McKenzie Tribe jeans, tuxedos by Joseph Abboud and Southwick, and Bill's Khaki's...)
- Hardwick Clothes (Cleveland, TN): men's and women's suit separates, blazers, dress slacks, and formalwear. Available from American Suit Store and Mens Suit Separates
- Hart Schaffner Marx (Chicago, IL): tailored men's suits, tuxedos, and trousers, made in USA from imported fabric. (shirts and ties imported).
- Hickey Freeman (Rochester, NY): tailored suits and sportcoats for men and boys, made in USA with imported fabric. (Other items imported, many from Italy)
- Joseph Abboud (New Bedford, MA): tailored menswear, union-made in USA. Available from Nordstrom
- Kenneth Gordon (New Orleans, LA): beautifully tailored dress shirts crafted with many steps by hand--pressing, stitching and folding. Available from Justice Clothing
- Ratio Clothing (Denver, CO): men's custom dress shirts, handmade in USA with imported fabrics
- Rockmount Ranchwear (Denver, CO): western-style shirts for casual or dress occasions, plus western hats and ties, almost all made in USA
- St. Croix Knitwear (Winona, MN): luxury American-made sweaters and knitwear, outerwear, and leather jackets. (Trousers and sport shirts from Italy.)
- Todd Shelton (Jersey City, NJ): men's dress shirts, trousers, jeans and vests. Offering in-between sizes for better fit. Made in USA from American and imported fabrics.
- WhiteDressShirts.com : surprisingly, they sell white dress shirts! White 100% cotton pinpoint oxford and broadcloth shirts, monogramming available. Made in Massachusetts.
Andrew Rohan Sweaters
Activewear [Back to Top]
- Aero Tech Designs (Coraopolis, PA): cycling jerseys and shorts for men, women, and kids, including some fun prints. Plus Sizes also available. Made in USA.
- Beyond Clothing (Seattle, WA): cold weather outdoor clothing, including base layers, soft shell, fleece, and GORE-TEX garments. Customized for perfect fit, and made in Seattle.
- Birdwell Beach Britches (Santa Ana, CA): board shorts for men and boys, lots of colors and some prints.
- Campbellsville Apparel Co. (Campbellsville, KY): American-made cotton men's undershirts and briefs, made for the U.S. military and also available to the general public.
- City Boxers (Bangor, ME): boxer shorts and jams in an incredible array of solids and prints, made in USA. A really fun site!
- Joneswares (Petersham, MA): wool cycling jerseys, tops, shorts and tights, all made in USA.
- Mangrove Monkey (Naples, FL): board shorts, rash guards, and bikinis made in USA
- Melanzana (Leadville, CO): outdoor activewear for men, women, and kids, made from Polartec fleece and moisture wicking fabrics.
- Polar Breeze Bandanas (Fairbanks, AK): cooling neckwraps made from cotton bandanas with a pocket filled with crystals that absorb, and slowly release, water to provide evaporative cooling. Also great for keeping pets cool! Made in USA from domestic and imported fabric.
- RaceReady (Glendale, CA): running gear for men and women, made in USA from American-made high-performance fabrics
- Ramblers Way Farm (Kennebunk, ME): undergarments (base layers, briefs, and long johns/janes) made from superfine American Rambouillet wool that is spun, knit, cut and sewn in USA.
- Run Originals LLC (Wake Forest, NC): cotton tees with running-inspired designs dyed into the fabric. Tees are 100% made in North Carolina, "from dirt to shirt" and each has a harvest number so you can track how your purchase supports local economies.
- Runner's Gear (Vista, CA): men's and women's Sub-4 running apparel, including tops, shorts, and compression tights, made in USA with American-made wicking fabrics
- SOARK (Baldwin City, KS): running apparel, including for kids, from high-performance fabrics. Fun patterns, including the flag running shorts, all made in USA.
- Twig n Berries: boxer shorts made in USA, with proceeds going to support cancer research
- UnderFit Shirts (Milwaukee, WI): undershirts with a tailored, slim fit and longer cut to stay tucked in. Made from a ProModal/lycra blend fabric. Fabric and shirts made in USA.
- UWearUSA (Hemingway, SC): men's and women's cotton underwear, surprisingly hard to find now-a-days!
- Wickers.com: high-performance underwear that keeps you dry in warm or cold weather, made in USA
- WSI Sports (Eagan, MN): sports apparel made from high-tech wicking, heat generating, and compression fabrics, all made in Minnesota. Customized team gear also available.
Outerwear [Back to Top]
- Aerostich (Duluth, MN): manufacturer of textile-based gear for motorcyclists, using fabrics like Gore-Tex and Cordura nylon to create a light-weight alternative to leather gear. Most Aerostich products made in Minnesota, but look for "USA" in product descriptions. (Other products sold on the site may be imported.).
- Beagle Outdoor Wear (Johnson, VT): makers of warm, yet light, outdoor wear including wool jackets, coats, and pants. Designed to withstand cold Vermont winters.
- David Morgan (Bothell, WA): retailer of men's outdoor wear by Filson, as well as hats, belts, and more (keywords "made in USA")
- Fox Creek Leather (Independence, VA): motorcycle leathers for men and women, including jackets, vests, and chaps, as well as luggage and leather accessories.
- Johnson Woolen Mills (Johnson, VT): warm and rugged woolen shirt jackets, coats, and pants
- Schaefer Outfitter (Mesilla Park, NM): outerwear for men and women, for on or off the ranch, in brushcloth, wool, and denim. All made in USA.
- Schott (New York, NY): men's leather jackets (motorcycle and casual), union-made in USA (nylon jackets and some others imported, so check origin)
- Sterlingwear of Boston (East Boston, MA): manufacturer of authentic Navy Pea Coats for men, women, and kids. Beautifully made of wool, will last for years and years.
- U.S. Wings (Stow, OH): aviation apparel, including USA union-made leather flight jackets and peacoats, plus khaki clothing (pants, shorts, hats, and jackets), American Optical aviator sunglasses, and lots more. Look for "USA Made".
- Vermont Fleece Co. (Morrisville, VT): Polartec fleece vests, jackets and bed socks, for seniors or anyone else looking for a warm and light American-made fleece garment.
- Wintergreen Northern Wear (Ely, MN):outerwear for serious winters--anoraks, jackets and pants for men, women, and children
Accessories [Back to Top]
- Bollman Hat Co. (Adamstown, PA): making wool felt hats since 1868. Although a growing percent of product is imported, Eddy Bros, Bailey, and Country Gentleman brands still include a number of American-made hats. Available from Hats.com (Look for "Made in USA" in product details)
- Dirtball Fashion (Hickory, NC): a new line of caps and tees, made in USA from recycled cotton and polyblend fibers
- Fox River Mills (Osage, IA): makers of the classic "red heel" socks (famous as working socks and Sock Monkeys!), Fox River also makes knitted glove liners, and ragg wool gloves and mittens
- Hat People (Talent, OR): touring (or newsboy) caps, sports caps, sun hats, and more. Custom-made of wool, tweed, and cotton; allow 3-4 weeks.
- Newberry Knitting (Schenectady, NY): knit hats, mittens and gloves of wool and acrylic
- New Era Cap Co. (Buffalo, NY): in business since the 1920's, New Era Cap is the official on-field hat of Major League Baseball. (Some imported, so look for "Made in USA" in product listings.)
- North Star Trading Company (Clinton, WA): leather sheepskin hats and slippers, for men, women, and kids
- Rockmount Ranchwear (Denver, CO): western-style wool felt hats, plus western-style shirts and ties, almost all made in USA
- Stormy Kromer Mercantile (Ironwood, MI): the classic 6-panel wool cap with its trademark earflaps and brim, made in Michigan by folks that are serious about cold weather. Available from Hats.com
- Sullivan Glove (Bend, OR): leather dress, sport, and work gloves for men and women
Wahl Shavers & Trimmers
Luggage & Leather Goods
- The Beltman (Apex, NC): specializing in 2-layer bull hide gun belts for armed security and law enforcement professionals
- Club Glove (Huntington Beach, CA): luggage made in USA with US fabrics. (Golf club head covers and golf bags are assembled in USA with imported components.)
- Custom Hide (Mesa, AZ): fine leather briefcases, laptop cases, backpacks, and duffles, including briefcases custom-made to your specifications.
- Filson Co. (Seattle, WA): luggage of leather and water-repellent twill, made in Seattle, plus great outdoor clothing, most still made in USA
- Fox Creek Leather: leather saddlebags, trunk bags, and tool bags made in USA. (some non-leather products imported).
- Glaser Designs (San Francisco, CA): leather briefcases and luggage, handmade in San Francisco
- J. W. Hulme Co. (St. Paul, MN): manufacturer of leather and canvas luggage, bags, brief cases, purses, and sporting bags
- Leather Artisan (Adirondack Park, NY): leather handbags, wallets, briefcases, and moccasins
- Natural Reflections (Naples, NY): leather purses, handbags, wallets, belts, fanny packs (great prices!)
- North Star Leather (Ruby, SC): leather wallets, purses, hats, shop aprons and gifts for guys--this site has a wide range of leather products, all made in USA
- Red Oxx (Billings, MT): travel bags, luggage and gear bags, made from urethane-coated Cordura nylon in 12 colors, with embroidered logo. Perfect for the "one bag" travel crowd, whether safari adventure or the jungles of business travel, these bags are rugged and well designed.
- Sole Survivor Leather Goods (Belleville, IL): a great assortment of leather belts, bags, caps, and wristbands (belt buckles mostly imported)
- South Texas Saddlery (San Antonio, TX): leather goods for travel, field and office.
- Tom Bihn (Seattle, WA): travel bags as well as backpacks, briefcases, laptop bags and such, from a company with a fun attitude.
- Tough Traveler (Schenectady, NY): a full line of soft luggage, including pullman, garment bag, pack, and rolling styles. Great for carry-on! I found their backpacks to be of superb quality, so I'm sure this luggage will last.
- TPK Golf, Inc. (Waconia, MN): leather products and golf gifts, including leather yardage book covers and wallets with custom embossing
- Traigo Bags (Takoma, WA): trunk bags and messenger and duffel bags, made from ballistic nylon.
- WaterField Designs (San Francisco, CA): nylon and leather bags for laptops, iPads, iPods, and iAnythings, nicely customizable to include the features and materials you choose.
American-made socks from Physician's Choice
- Cabot Hosiery Mills (Northfield, VT): makers of Darn Tough Vermont all-weather performance socks of high-density knit with arch and ankle support, in Merino wool and Coolmax. Available from Shoebuy.com and Winter Footwear
- Crescent Hosiery (Niota, TN): the oldest continuously operating hosiery mill in the US, Crescent is the maker of World's Softest Sock brand of men's and women's casual and dress socks, knit from acrylic/nylon blends. (spa robes and spa socks imported)
- Fox River Mills (Osage, IA): makers of the classic "red heel" socks (famous as working socks and Sock Monkeys!), Fox River also has a wide variety of outdoor and sports socks of wool, cotton, and Ingeo (a corn-based fiber). Socks for men, women, and kids.
- Gold Toe (Burlington, NC): sports, casual and dress socks for men, women, and kids, sold under the GoldToe name and other well-known brands (e.g., I just bought a pack of NB-brand sports socks that were made by GoldToe...) A growing number seem to be imported, so check labels.
- Red Lion Products (Camden, NJ): sports socks in a variety of patterns and colors, all made in USA. Available from Youth Sports Market and My All-American Store
- Socks4Life (Charlotte, NC): a great online retailer that specializes in American-made socks for men, women, and kids. The very few imported items are noted in product descriptions.
- Teko (Boulder, CO): high-performance sports socks for hiking, biking, running, and skiing. Made in Mt. Airy, NC from organic merino wool, ecopoly, Ingeo, and organic cotton--be green while being fit! Available from Shoebuy.com
- Thorlos Socks (Statesville, NC): activity-specific socks (for work, outdoor activity, sports, and military) with extra cushioning for greater comfort. Available from Shoebuy.com
- Wigwam Mills (Sheboygan, WI): many styles of socks for work, sports, and play. Available from Shoebuy.com
- Zkano (Fort Payne, AL): socks for the entire family, all made in USA from certified organic cotton.
- Beau Ties Ltd. (Middlebury, VT): silk bow ties, neckties, and coordinates, in an amazing selection of patterns and all made in Vermont
- The Bow Tie Club (Clarksburg, MD): bow ties made in Maryland from silk fabrics specially designed for the bow tie shape.
- Doppeldecker Corp. (Port Washington, NY): Red Label silk ties, with aviation designs honoring the biplane era up to today's stealth planes. (Other items imported
- J.J. Weston (Pawtucket, RI): tie tacs, cuff links, and key rings--or, as they say, "Gentlemen's accessories"! Even the presentation boxes are made in USA. Available from Executive Gift Shoppe.
- Mountain & Sackett (Long Island City, NY): handmade neckties of Italian and English silk, cashmere, and wool. Made in Manhattan since 1957.
- Paul Fredrick MenStyle: great source for cufflinks and silk ties made in USA from Italian silk (Keyword "USA")
- R Hanauer (Fort Mill, SC): bowties, cummerbunds, vests, and pocket squares for the well-dressed gentlemen, made in USA from imported fabrics.
- Robert Daskal Group (Chicago, IL): hand-painted silk ties, these beautiful ties are wearable art or fun novelty wear
- Rockmount Ranchwear (Denver, CO): silk ties with western themes, plus other westernwear almost all made in USA
- XMI (Chippewa Falls, WI): handmade silk ties for men and boys (Other products imported)
Footwear [Back to Top]
- Ener-Gel Insoles (Penn Run, PA): impact-absorbing gel inserts for athletes, or anyone that is active and on their feet all day. Unlike Dr. Scholls, these inserts are made in USA.
- Levitator Lifts: removable shoe insoles that provide cushioning and height. Made in USA by Canfield Plastics (Canfield, OH)
Dress and Casual Footwear
- Alden Shoes (Middleborough, MA): the ultimate men's dress shoes, with a price to match (as L'Oreal says, you have to believe you're worth it!)
- Allen Edmonds (Port Washington, WI): elegant men's dress shoes, made in Wisconsin and Maine (In July 2006, the majority stake in the company was sold to a private investment firm from Minneapolis, but no changes in domestic sourcing philosophy appear imminent.) Available from zappos.com
- Capps Shoe Co. (Lynchburg, VA): in business since 1876, this manufacturer makes men's and women's casual, dress, and uniform shoes.
- Chaco Sandals (Paonia, CO): as of July 2008, all Chaco footwear will be made in China. Read a Message from Mark Paigen, Owner and Founder of Chaco. Disappointing!
- Cove Shoe Co. (Martinsburg, PA): leather and high-gloss dress oxfords (with or without steel safety toe), plus a full line of US-made work boots
- Crary Shoes (Portland, OR): custom footwear for those needing orthotics, diabetic inserts, or other special needs. Handcrafted in USA, these shoes are NOT cheap but may be just what the doctor ordered (literally).
- E.T.Wright: The E.T.Wright shoe factory closed in 2003, and their shoes are now imported. The site still carries some American-made New Balance shoes, mens dress socks, and shoe-care products (keywork "USA")
- Neil M Shoes (Wynne, AR): men's dress casual shoes, from the family that brought us Munro American for women! American-made collections include Heritage, Softwear, Signature, and Legacy lines (other collections imported). Available from Zappos.com.
Gokey shoes and boots
- New Balance (Boston, MA): although a number of NB athletic shoes are imported, the company still has 5 manufacturing sites in MA and ME, and has over a dozen styles of running and walking shoes that are labeled "Made in USA" (at least 70% of materials are domestic). Additional styles labeled "Assembled in USA" are ones with less than 70% domestic materials. (Read NB Made in USA)
- Okabashi (Buford, GA): PVC sandals and garden clogs with "comfort massage", for men, women, and kids
- P.W. Minor (Batavia, NY): Xtra Depth footwear for people with diabetes, arthritis, or foot trauma. Accommodates all sizes of orthotic inserts. Other product lines imported.
- Quoddy Trail Moccasin Co. (Perry, ME): unisex moccasins and boatshoes, handmade in Downeast Maine
- San Antonio Shoe Co. (San Antonio, TX): SAS Shoes makes orthopedic or comfort shoes, great for walking and for men and women on their feet all day. SAS shoes are not available online, but look for a mall outlet store or SAS store locator to find SAS retailers
- Walk-Over Shoes (Greenwich, CT): men's saddles and bucks, handmade in USA since 1758. (Currently a brand owned by H.H. Brown Shoe Company.)
Neil M. Footwear
|Boots for Work or Play
- Allegiance Footwear (Mountain City, TN): the company used to repair defective imported footwear, but in 2007 launched its own line of USA-made boots for work, hunting or casual wear, with uppers made in Tennessee and bottoms made and applied in Wisconsin--no repairs needed!
- Belleville Shoe Mfg (Belleville, IL): men's and women's military and work safety boots, including steel toe.
- Chippewa Boots (Ft. Worth, TX): from Logger, to Street Warrier, to steel-toed work boots, Chippewa has a boot for you. ( Some products imported, so check origin .) Available from American Made Work Boots or SHEPLERS
- Cove Shoe Co. (Martinsburg, PA): a full line of US-made boots, including jump, field, and combat boots
- Danner Boots (Portland, OR): boots and shoes for hunting, hiking, and work since 1932. ( Some models imported, so use keyword "USA" in the Danner searchbox)
- Drew's Boots (Klamath Falls, OR): work, cowboy and western boots; westernwear by Schaefer, outwear by Filson, Pendleton blankets and more
- Red Wing Shoes (Red Wing, MN): making Red Wing brand work boots at 4 U.S. factories (in MN, MO, and KY). (Other brands, and even some of the Red Wing brand, imported so check before you buy.) Retail locator at RedWingShoe.com
- Russell Moccasin (Berlin, WI): motorcycle boots, plus boots, moccasins, and shoes for hunting and other outdoor pursuits. (But, please go easy on the South African large game animals!)
- Weinbrenner USA (Merrill, WI): WORK ONE are union-made in USA (other brands imported), available from TheBootPro.com
- Wesco (Scappoose, OR): in addition to their trademark logging boots, "The West Coast Shoe Co." also makes boots designed for fire fighters, farmers and ranchers, and motorcycle patrol officers
- White's Boots (Spokane, WA): from its earliest days making boots for loggers, this company has a tradition of quality all-leather boots that can even be rebuilt and refurbished at the factory after years of wear.
- Wilson Boots (Livingston, MT): handmade Western cowboy boots, in-stock or custom orders, work or dress styles.
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection (Rockford, MI): a line of leather outdoor and work boots made in USA.
- Shoe Line: retailer offering over 240 shoes and boots made in USA, including Double-H Western boots, work boots by Carolina and Cove (keyword "made USA")
|Slippers and Moccasins
- Footwear by Footskins (Spring Grove, MN): moccasin slippers, shoes, and boots made of deerskin. Styles for men, women, and children.
- Itasca Moccasin (Lake George, MN): moccasins for the whole family, made from soft natural leathers and specializing in custom sizes made from your foot tracing.
- the Leather Works (Coeur d'Alene, ID): sheepskin slippers for men, women, and kids, plus hats, mittens, leather bags and purses. All American-made products are clearly marked.
- North Star Trading Company (Clinton, WA): leather sheepskin slippers and hats, for men, women, and kids
- Quoddy Trail Moccasin Co. (Perry, MA): unisex moccasins and boatshoes, handmade in Downeast Maine
- Russell Moccasin (Berlin, WI): custom made leather moccasins and boat shoes
- Soft Star Shoes (Corvallis, OR): soft-sole leather moccasins in youth and adult sizes, plus adorable baby and kids soft-sole shoes
- Sundance Sheepskin & Leather (Guffey, CO): sheepskin slippers for men, women, and children, plus sheepskin and deerskin hats and accessories.
- Wassookeag Moccasins (Dexter, ME): moccasins hand-sewn from buffalo hide, bullhide, moosehide, and cowhide leathers.